Tehtaankatu 27-29 D, 00150 Helsinki
Privacy matters: email@example.com
Purpose of handling of personal data
Revoltti handles personal information in order to deliver services to its customers and respond to potential customer requests. Revoltti processes messages sent via the contact form based on the consent of the data subject. In addition, Revoltti deals with requests sent through for tenders to prepare a possible agreement at the request of the data subject. Revoltti deals with the billing material of its services as part of the accounting records as required by the Accounting Act. Revoltti processes job applications sent to us based on the consent of the data subject.
Revoltti offers a newsletter subscription via Eventgarden. The processing is based on the consent of the data subject, expressed by ordering a newsletter. Users of this service can cancel their newsletter subscription here. For the delivery of a newsletter, we use the MailChimp service based in the United States. MailChimp has implemented the security measures required to transfer personal data.
Revoltti uses statistics collected to access its websites using Google Analytics. Revoltti uses the information collected through statistics to develop its websites. Usage statistics are based on a legitimate interest in developing the services offered.
Revoltti does not use an automated decision-making system when processing personal data.
Personal data processing
We will process the following personal information:
- Identification and contact details
- Information about the services
- Contact details and other information
- Electronic identifying information and information on the use of our sites
- Billing information
We mainly receive personal information directly from registered users. The information that is mandatory in the forms is a prerequisite for the provision of a service.
Data retention periods
We keep personal information as follows:
- Contact and inquiries sent to us: 1 year
- Accounting information: Time required by the Accounting Act
- Information on the newsletter subscription: for the duration of the newsletter subscription
- Statistics on the use of online services: 26 months
- Information on the use of registered rights: 2 years
Other personal data will be stored for up to two years after the end of active processing.
Receivers of personal data
Personal data is processed by our employees whose work requires it. In addition, we will transfer or transfer personal information to the following recipients to the extent required for the purpose of processing:
- Google (for Analytics service)
- MailChimp (for newsletter subscription)
- Partners needed to deliver services
- Billing and accounting services suppliers
- Authorities required by law
- Other collaborators required for processing purposes or the personal data handlers we useMailChimp (uutiskirjetilauksen osalta)
Personnel covered by or in operation in Europe are bound by obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation for the processing of personal data. Personal data will be transferred outside Europe only to recipients who have taken the appropriate security measures.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to be informed about the processing of personal data and to have access to personal data. In addition, the data subject has the right, under certain conditions, to correct or delete personal data, the right to limit or refuse processing and the right to receive personal data. In addition, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent and to appeal to the supervisory authority.
If you want to use your rights, please contact the registrar in writing. Use of registered rights requires the registration of the data subject, so provide the necessary information for identification. Revoltti deals with requests for rights of data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation and keeps data on the use of rights for two years.